Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Berry Wine!

Sorry that I haven't updated! Tuesday was awful. I was up before God. I have an 8:30am class but I have to make the 7:45am bus in order to get there on time, it's quite painful. Then I end class at 10:30am and have a break until my next class at 4:30pm - 7:30pm. ABS really needs to learn some time management skills for when they prepare students schedules.

Wednesday was my day off and it was lovely! I slept until noon, met Taylor at school and ran some errands. My host family was having a dinner party and since I didn't want to be the awkward foreigner at the party I decided to go out to eat with Taylor. We gave in and went to an American restuarant for dinner because she wanted a burger and I wanted a waffle. It was an extra small waffle, but delicious nonetheless!

For those of you stalking me on facebook as well, you should have noticed that I finally got a converter for my camera and now I can put all of my own pictures up! It was well worth the 20 euros it cost me.

Yesterday I ran to get some of my books. Its a completely different world when you have to actually pay for your books (for those of you that don't know, Eastern Illinois has a renting program so we don't pay for books). The books cost me about $75 and I still need another book thats 60 euros (which is like $100-$115). It sucks and maybe I just won't get the book haha.

After getting books a couple of us went to the ISA office to look up trips and stuff. Taylor, Kirsten, and myself are going to Bordeaux today to see some stuff and do some wine tasting! It should be fun. It was really stressful though. It's hard to organize a trip when you can only understand some of what's on the page. I tried reading the terms and conditions of the tickets and I think I got the important info out of it but I guess I'll never know hahahaha.

We're leaving at 4:20 today and coming back at 7:30pm on Sunday so I won't be updating this until then. (No one brings their computers to wine country!)

But because I'll be gone, I wanted to leave you with some entertainment to hold you until Sunday. Please watch the two videos below and think of me (which won't be hard if you've ever seen me drink wine):

http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/dr-steve-brule-for-your-wine.html


http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/thats-it-for-dr-steve.html

A dimanche!

2 comments:

  1. haha I hope you had fun drinking too much wine :) I loved the clips that you left, those really are you.. it's scary..

    So I wanted to be a 'follower' because it sounded cool, but I'm on Joels computer and he doesn't have any pictures on it so I've decided to be a sea turtle. I think I'm pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! sweet berry wine! ur suopssed to spit it out but no way jose!

    ReplyDelete